View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #182
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Thanks for this plugin.

It extracts a perfect EPUB (without conversion) from an AZW3 file. As I prefer to build my library on original EPUB sources if possible (meaning, not EPUBs created by a conversion), this opens up a whole new store to buy books from. Thanks; wish I knew this plugin earlier.

There is only one thing I'd like to know. The plugin does not extract a cover. Is this by design? It's not really a problem; I can find a cover within seconds, and put it in using Sigil to complete the EPUB.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote