View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #8009
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post

I agree. All of my grandparents AND great grand parents came from the same town. I'd love to have had relatives somewhere else, and more variety in my family tree! My mother's family is originally from Montenegro, and my maiden name is actually likely originally either Montenegrin or from the Dubrovnik region, but they emigrated north along the coast literally hundreds of years ago.

I'm also listening to The Cure.
I love that song. My family has been in New Orleans for a couple hundred years but people have come here from all over. Here is a song about it...

covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote