View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #8007
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgonseyes View Post
Wow, it must be awesome to have different ancestries! Imagine following the family history to their origin? Its like you belong to each of their "Home towns"

I really want to do a Genealogy DNA test; because as you have pointed out, Cyprus is an island with a very rich history. So many cultures and civilizations have settled here over the years... (wiki:Hittites, Mycenaean Greece, Assyrians, Egyptians, Persians, Alexander the Great, Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Rashidun and Umayyad Arab caliphates, the Latin kings Lusignans, Venetians, and Ottomans.) English, French etc lol

I know...

I agree. All of my grandparents AND great grand parents came from the same town. I'd love to have had relatives somewhere else, and more variety in my family tree! My mother's family is originally from Montenegro, and my maiden name is actually likely originally either Montenegrin or from the Dubrovnik region, but they emigrated north along the coast literally hundreds of years ago.

I'm also listening to The Cure.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote