View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #8003
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgonseyes View Post
Oh wow! I want to come (for the food!) Even though I live in Cyprus (which is technically Greek)We have great food
You sure do. I'm Irish, German, and Creole French by heritage but I was a honeymoon baby so my parents, er, "brought me back" from Mykonos. They didn't go to Cyprus but I know that is a historic island.

covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote