View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
I had the same problem on my original recipe K2; it turns out that there is more than one uninstall file on the KDesignWorks web site. When the first file didn't work I wandered around the site until I found the second uninstall, and that one worked like a champ.

"update_uninstall.bin" was the one that didn't work for me; "update_k2_fonts_uninstall.bin" was the key. I'm not sure which you should use for a K2i, though.

Edited again to add: This is assuming you got your font hack from KDesignWorks, of course. If you got it from some other web site, ignore everything I said above.
Also...now that it's gone I really miss my Georgia font.

Last edited by NNolan; 05-05-2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: File names
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote