View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:23 PM   #395
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Is that leaving it on all the time (IE in standby), or are you turning it on/off between using it?
Over night I turn it off. The rest of the time I use standby. Usually I don't wait for the auto-standby, but go into standby as soon as I put it away.

EDIT: It can't be turned off yet. Only standby available yet. I've mistaken accidental resets from standby as restarting from turn-off.

Last edited by mgmueller; 01-28-2010 at 10:13 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote