View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #40
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Message sent to Champagne Books. I hope to hear from them tomorrow. And I also hope that they can fix these and repost them. And from looking at their site, Mis-Staked is being sold and I an hoping that what they gave us for free is not what they are selling. The formatting is not nice and the use of JavaScript in the PDF is ridiculous. Why even have it in there?

I did tell them that I appreciated the free eBooks and was hoping they could fix them in time to be read in a nicer format. And if they got them fixed, I would post on MR about the new editions for everyone who signed up to download them again.

Last edited by JSWolf; 03-09-2009 at 10:43 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote