View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Very good article. Just when I was set on buying yet another ereader in the fall

I don't really want a larger screen, the Aura is a tad too large for me, although I currently use it a bit more than the others, probably I have a bad case of lazy eyeballs

Lower weight and/or a 1/2 inch bottom bezel, would have me spending the bucks though.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote