View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Arabic sentences/words

I have a few arabic words/sentences in a scan. I would like to have this in UTF, but ABBYY and online OCR's choke on it. I think because it looks handwritten.

Is there perhaps someone on this forum that can speak/write arabic and convert this to UTF text for me? If it would help to identify, I can give a rough translation of the words.

I would like to have it as text in my ePUB instead of an image, hence the question.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote