View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #8
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
I cannot access the main forums page. I can access UserCP page and using subscribed threads I can get to some forums but all attempts to go to the main forums page returns error 404.

I have cleared brower history, restarted browser (IE 8) and rebooted my computer; nothing helps.
Got the same problem.
Mint Linux here with the Mozilla 11.0
Some time ago I refreshed main page and it told me that there is maintenance going on.
Now when I go to www.mobileread.com I am still redirected to https://www.mobileread.com/upgrade.html , except that the page doesn't exist anymore.

Opera and Chrome do not have a problem, but I didn't use those to visit main page during shutdown.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote