Thread: Quoting quotes
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #8
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yes, I noticed the quote system here automatically eliminates other quoted messages. Sometimes you want that... sometimes you don't. I assume it is a setting in the software somewhere.

BOb
I vote for that as well. It would be really nice to have the option for doing that.
The moderators decided against allowing automatic nested quotes because a lot of lazy people post extended quotations, then just add a sentence (or less) at the bottom. This gets very tedious.
ah, i hadn't thought of that, patricia. but you're right, that *does* get tedious. i see why you decided that. (although i still do find it frustrating sometimes. )
Yeah.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote