View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #304
mwerle
Micha
mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
My response was to
I don't think that light condition would affect one OS and not the other. It seems that T1 has a s/w issue. Light condition would be an external factor, a physical one.
Yes and no.
Only because they use the same tech (IR-based touchscreen) doesn't mean it's exactly the same HW, could be different sensor manufacturer (I don't know, just saying). Also it could be the drivers - more/less sensitive, which, while not directly the OS is certainly not an issue in the reader app but the underlying SW.

In either case, I got the same issue on the Tube on the way home just now under fluorecent lights.. so wherever the bug is, it doesn't seem to be lighting related.

Cheers,
- Micha.
mwerle is offline   Reply With Quote