View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Nook Wi-Fi + 3G (refurb) for $99 at eBay 4/29/2011

Manufacturer refurbished Wi-Fi + 3G Nooks are $99 at eBay, with free shipping. These are "direct from Barnes & Noble".

No idea how long these will be available - B&N seems to do this (sell mfr refurb Nooks via eBay) from time to time, and the deal usually seems to be around for a while - until some quantity of Nooks gets sold.

I don't use a Nook, and don't follow all of the specific Nook models, but $99 for the Wi-Fi + 3G seems to be a pretty good deal. I'm actually tempted myself, just to try out a Nook, but I'm still pretty happy with my PRS-300.

Anyway, the link is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOOK-Barnes-and-...21263713231392
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote