Thread: PRS-600 Charging issues
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 05:25 PM   #14
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Not true... doesn't matter, I don't even use the reader app, it has absolutely nothing to do with charging or not charging. When you left reader plugged in, did you have the computer running with sleep/hibernate options disabled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafaforza View Post
I think that the reader won't charge if you don't have the Reader app up and running. At least that's my experience, leaving the reader plugged in without the app running and finding the battery at 1 bar or completely drained.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote