Thread: Sigil 0.1.1
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #20
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Linux users can think for themselves, Windows users will eat whatever you give them
[Taps microphone]
Hello? I'm Derek and I'm a Windows user.
[muted "Hellos" from the rest of the group]
I just wanted to say that it's been less than 60 seconds since the last time I used Windows. And I just found out that, as a Windows user, I cannot think for myself!
[Gasps from the group]
What I want to know is, is there an OS out there which EXACTLY duplicates the functionality, UI, ease-of-use and complete integration with the BillG/Micro$lut World Domination Plan made by a responsible OS developer? One that can run ALL my M$ apps without needing to recompile, restructure or *RELEARN* all the UIs?

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote