View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #75
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
More impressions...

Sideloaded some books via Calibre (9.28) and everything went smoothly although Calibre is showing some of my books as being on the Aura already when they are not. Pretty happy with how books look on it. Although I agree with others that the large space at the bottom is a bit "off" it hasn't really bothered me so far. I actually would mind maybe one line of space at the top of the screen. Don't know if it's just that it would give the "page" an overall more balanced look or because the bezel casts a small shadow over the first line of text when it's so close. Love the all the adjustment options available.

Coming from using a Kindle Touch since they came out it's going to take me a bit to get used to the touch zones on the Aura. At this point I wish there were more than three options. I usually read one handed and tap the screen to turn pages, but even with the page forward zone set to the larger option it's a bit of a reach to advance the page when holding and using with my left hand. Will definitely need to give this aspect some more time.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 04-26-2013 at 01:03 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote