View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #14
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
As to the difference in how 7" vs 9" (I have not tried any 10")are to handle I think there is more of a difference than I thought it would be!
Reading magazines on the 9" is a joy, but not so much on the 7". On the 7" I have to zoom constantly! On the 9" I do need to zoom when reading an article (or use "text only" with a decent font size), but I get a good overview even without zooming.
On the other hand, the 7" is a joy to hold. I can hold it in one hand, it's light, it's convenient. For text book reading (what little I do on LCD) i prefer the 7", hands down! For more graphic things the 9" is better. I am very lucky to have both, becasue I go between them quite a lot!
FWIW, a Nook Tablet running CM10 is a great device in my opinion. Refurbs available at eBay for $99. Installing CM10 is very simple.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote