View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #228
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
I was considering buying a Kindle Paperwhite but realized it's a waste of $120 when my K3 keyboard still works perfectly. I do have an HDTV and Bluray player for movie and videogame purposes but other than that I couldn't care less; I think upgrading simply because there's a new version of something out is wasteful. *shrug*
This was part of my major wafflling on getting a Paperwhite - I don't *need* it, my k3 is still working just fine, so I couldn't justify it to myself. If I hadn't gotten a $50 gift card for Christmas, I probably wouldn't have made the jump.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote