View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:46 AM   #40
sumguy
Connoisseur
sumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
I would use iBooks if there was a Mac version of it. For now I'm using Kindle, waiting for something better to come along. Had hopes for the Sony reader, but it fails in the area of syncing. Maybe it will improve in later versions.

By the way:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
...used with your Kindle's email address for getting it onto your reading device. Since I don't have a Kindle, that doesn't work for me.
You don't need to have a Kindle to use the Kindle e-mail address - or the "Send to Kindle" app, which accomplishes the same thing more easily. It works for the iPhone too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
...found it great for syncing between the desktop computer and the Kindle reader on the iPhone but, apparently that only works for books you have downloaded from Amazon and/or have used with your Kindle's email address...
Unfortunately, syncing with the desktop computer only works for purchased books, not for books you've sent to the Kindle's email address.
sumguy is offline   Reply With Quote