View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #137
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Look at the script posted above that decodes audio and video with ffmpeg and pipes them to raw2gmv|gmplay and to aplay.
well yes. but i want a unified format surely to parse.

Ill have look what my options are

EDIT: I'm looking.
And I noticed this: If your computer is not fast enough, you can speed up the compression at the expense of the compression ratio. You can use ’-me zero’ to speed up motion estimation, and ’-g 0’ to disable motion estimation completely (you have only I-frames, which means it is about as good as JPEG compression).

Which I thought I would mention.

Last edited by twobob; 07-11-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Added interesting snippet
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote