View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 01:22 AM   #2
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sark666 View Post
Because there isn't a means to go to a specific page, I've chopped up my pdf's (tech manuals) into sub files. E.g. Make a 3 meg pdf into 6 500k files.

But it's making a mess of the documents folder. In windows, I put them in their own folder, and it reads the contents of that folder, but displays the contents of each folder at the 'root' if you will.

I'm guessing in can read folders but will display them as such in an organized fashion. Is there a way of doing this?
I know what are you after. Seems that db makes that idea impossible.
The only solution would be to name them the same and put 1,2 and 3
accordingly. Then to search but the name.
Yep, search by the folder is on my list too.
Out of topic, if you have to jump a lot, you are not lucky enough. It
seems to be thing to work on for the future fw version.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote