Thread: Opus Another sorting issue
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 05:25 AM   #12
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Point is, the opus uses folders to sort books. So yes, it's nice to have the folders that way I want. They don't match tags at all.
My point is, I have the Calibre library on my computer, not on my Cybook. The books I let Calibre put on my Cybook get put in folders that, actually, are designated by tags. There's a by now semi-obsolete obscure feature that, if a book has a tag starting with a slash, that tag gets interpreted as the path the book should be in. I've been using this since... I don't know, since the Cybook got folder support, I guess.

But this is getting way offtopic. Whatever way you use to organize your books works best for you, as does mine for me, I guess.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote