View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Well, we're down to three months left, and I'm rooting for the last three categories being Young Adult, Modern Lit and Biography/Memoir. Since Young Adult is already fully nominated, I'll nominate

Modern Lit
Biography/Memoir

and second Philosophy since if one of those others doesn't make it to a month, Philosophy would be my next choice (but there's a lot of categories I like and wouldn't mind...these are just my "top contenders" now that we're down to the wire).
I'll give you Young Adult and Modern Lit but I want Free-for-All.

So let's get Free-for-All to win and we can focus on the other two.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote