View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #6
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfaborac View Post
Looks nice, but at that price there's no chance of a sale from me. Also, I hate to be an early adopter - when I buy something I want it to be a polished, mature product, which first or early versions seldom are. This one could well be an exception for all I know, but at $500 I may as well buy a tablet and get more functionality at the same price.
I bought a Sony CDP-101 the month after they came out. Compact disks were pretty pricey in the beginning, but I think I got more than my money's worth.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote