View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #54
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewyng View Post
Sorry if I cannot reply as much as I would like to (being the holidays and all)

I did not have to install Youtube and it worked right away for me. Perhaps it has to do with Linux. I may have forgotten something... I will have to read it again.

accounts.db is where you get the androidId. You should only use the one from the emulator. Now, if you cannot use sqlite3, you could adb pull gls.db, update the value with sqlite3 (by moving the one in tools into the platform-tools folder) and push it back (do not forget to make your system folder read/write.

for Linux, if you have trouble, try starting the adb server as root.

We do not need to do anything with the accounts.db on the IQ. Just the gls.db.

@ReeZz: can you tell me exactly what your IQ does? Also, do you know how to logcat with adb?

It works great for me here... I just don't get it. Do not forget you need to start and configure Google Talk FIRST. If you do anything else, it might not work.
Started from scratch, flashed the IQ, installed all, talk is working perfectly, market is not ("Server unavailable"). Really tired now, so nighty night everyone!
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote