View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #46
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
After a lot of weird happenings, i got the goodies on the IQ, it boots, so no funny stuff, untill the step of the manual to setup Google Talk.
It all was to good to be true it seems I can not get Google Talk to communicate with the server, it keeps saying there is no secure connection or something like that (reliable data connection)
Before you ask, i am sitting next to router, full signal, browser browses the web..

Last edited by Roos; 12-27-2010 at 11:20 AM. Reason: forgot some info
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote