View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #83
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by gal_amy View Post
What is QC?

I just ordered this model, only because it's the cheapest, not having an ebook reader before. After I ordered it, i didn't realize it wasn't a touch screen. Coming from an iPad mini, hopefully I can figure it out.*~*Amy*~*
Quality Control. It means there is a better chance at getting a unit that has no defects or blemishes and good contrast. I strongly recommend for a touch reader the Kindle Paperwhite. It's awesome! The only Kindle I now use.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote