View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #38
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I am sorry to hear that Sony is not going to sell the T3 in the US. I have not used a Sony e-reader but competition is important to keep other e-reader manufacturers honest. More importantly, Sony has some of the most loyal customers that I have seen. Many folks on this site have stood up and explained why you love your Sony's and why you don't want anything else. You helped other folks make informed decisions.

It is a shame that Sony seems to be leaving the US behind. I suspect that it is not about overhead or cost but that they have not sold enough e-readers in the US to make it worth their while. Hopefully you find other e-readers or battery replacements for your current Sony's that give you as much joy as your Sonys do.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote