View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #5
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Kythe42,
Not sure where you're located, but I just bought a stylus from Walmart today here in the US. They had a couple of styles, with the larger diameter ones for tablets ($5-15) and thinner ones for some of the portable/console games (Wii, NintendoDS - about $10).

The ones for the games are much slimmer. Basically about the thickness of a disposable ball-point pen's ink tube. These came in packs with multiple bright colors (maybe you won't lose them?).

In either case there was either a loop or clip on the end so the either stylus should be attachable.

A couple of considerations:
  • You may need a capacitive stylus. The thinner game stylus I tried (from the Wii display in the store) proved these are not capacitive.
  • The Store Rep mentioned that the game stylus had marked up her Wii game controller screen and she suggested a screen protector if I was going to buy that stylus.
  • All of the game stylus I saw had a white opaque, or clear plastic tip. Capacitive stylus seem to have a black silicone tip - which is generally spherical.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote