View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:31 AM   #431
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Not a bad solution that Airstash. A lot more elegant than messing around with cables, etc. But I have to pay an extra $120.- for the privilege to carry something that I should not have any need for in the first place -- and I run down the battery more quickly by using WiFi. Personally, I am not a great fan of paying extra because I got suckered by a company whose products I bought.
Well, but if it is for work the increased flexibility should be worth it.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote