View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 04:50 AM   #3
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
To me it looks good, the gloss is the one thing that almost made me go kindle instead but I really haven't really let the gloss bother me but I can't see Sony's logic there either I even mentioned it on my revoo review here .

Weird thing about that review is I had my only Sony crashes just a few hours before I made it and haven't had any since so I was perhaps harsher than I should have been.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote