View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #14
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
Why do I wonder if the publishers' next step will be to create an e-book catalog of paper book titles offered?
For a second, I thought you meant an e-book that would be just a list of paper titles!

But at least that idea would be a start... after all, they will at least learn how to roll out the content that way. But as we know they are concerned about losing said content to hackers, that's why I think starting out with older materials would benefit them better:
  • They make (at least a little) money on otherwise-profitless libraries of material;
  • They work out their e-book processing/distribution/sales system;
  • They can try old material in non-DRM, and get a better idea of how to live in a non-DRM world.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote