Thread: Bigfoot Novels
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #9
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
That cover needs to be on a t-shirt or something, it's epic.

The Eric S. Brown Bigfoot War books are fun pulp horror.
They look like fun. I've been eying them up. Also, I noticed that he does a lot of promotions on Facebook, so I'll watch for discounts.

I like the reviews that complain they read too much like SyFy Channel movies. Uhm, isn't that the point? Then again, I'm older, so the first thing that came to my mind was movies like Grizzly and Day of the Animals. And The Prophecy, with the infamous scene of the camper in a sleeping bag trying to hop away from an attacking creature...
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote