View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My suggestion is to stick with 0.6.2 to finish off this book. After it's done, uninstall 0.6.2 and install whatever the latest 0.7.x version is. You should uninstall when jumping from major versions (0.6.2 to 0.7.1 should be an uninstall; 0.7.1 to 0.7.2 does not have to be an uninstall)
Sounds like a plan, JS. I really do like 0.6.2. It's, for me, like Diap said, dependable, but I also want to check out the new features of the newer versions. And I actually did go from 0.6.2 to 0.7.0 and it seemed to work okay, but then I went back to 0.6.2. Did not know about uninstalling it. Thanks for the heads-up.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote