View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #7
Tech Guy
Leftcoast, USA
Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 2 XL, Basic Kindle
You don't really need KIES for this. It's not even available for Linux, which I use, but I don't ever need it. Calibre can recognize it when it's connected via USB, but I don't even use that capability, although it's nice to use the "send to device" ability. Have you tried it?

I usually just do it wirelessly. You can run the Calibre server, and use the Android app called Calibre Companion to do transfers wirelessly. Or use a reader that can connect to the Calibre server, like Moon+ reader.
Tech Guy is offline   Reply With Quote