View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:15 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The example in the KDX User's Guide shows the TOC greyed out, i.e. unavailable, and it isn't mentioned in the text either. So it seems likely that the TOC isn't available. This is very surprising, because, as cmumford says, PDF TOCs are typically well supported.

PDF TOCs display ok with the Sony ebook Library software, so I assume they are included in mobile Adobe Digital Editions. So this seems to be another example of the rushed job that Amazon has done with PDFs.
However as the DX is not yet out, maybe Amazon will fix this before release. But unless it is fixed, I would not pre-order a DX. Then again, without ePub, I would not order a DX.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote