View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #15
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
I still don't have access to the downloads from my second purchase. I got the confirmation email, and I trust O'Reilly to come through, but I think their store got hammered pretty hard when everyone and their brother tried to buy ebooks all at once. And I really wanted to relax with "Designing Web Navigation" this weekend. (yeah, I know I'm a very strange individual...)
Haha...I had exactly the same experience with "Designing Web Interfaces". I emailed support, and they replied back within 5 minutes, and had fixed my book.

I'm also taking advantage of their other promo to buy ebook copies of my many O'Reilly paper-back books for $4.99 each. Hell of a good deal!
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote