View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #866
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbatista View Post
Hello Micah, so have you decided at last not to provide OPDS catalog support?

I would appreciate if you could make a definite yes/no statement so I can decide wether to stick with Bluefire or move on to Marvin.

Art
Implementing a native code OPDS catalog support feature is on my wish list for 2013, but is a bit low on the list, and there's some big ones before it like full EPUB3 support. So I can't really give you a definitive answer, as we are constantly adjusting where we spend our limited resources to stay in business.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote