View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 04:32 AM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
All ebooks I read must have a working TOC\Navigation.

I can't tell you how many times I hit the back button and lost my place. Also on Kindles a TOC is a must to be able to navigate to the Previous/Next chapter by hitting the left or right arrow key.

One of the first things I check before purchasing a self published books is that it has a TOC if not I'll have to add it through Calibre. Sometimes it's easy by adding the right xPath and sometimes I have to extract the book then open it up in Word and mark the chapters with the right tags. So I am willing to pay more for a book with proper Chapter headers and a working TOC.

The Kindle Fire does not have navigation like other Kindles so a TOC is a must have to be able to navigate a ebook.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-20-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote