View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #15
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Re the cover sizes from Overdrive - not that I use this plugin but occasionally google images throws up one of their sizes of covers in the results (particularly from waterstones or whsmith here in the UK). I just do a simple resize to 436x680 using the Open With plugin & Paintshop to get the ratio unstretched if there isn't a better quality alternative.

However I am contemplating a plugin to automate that, so you could just specify a target size and have the plugin resize it. Would save a few mouse clicks for me at least. It might even be a nice additional option for the Overdrive plugin, would stop certain people grating their teeth over it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote