View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:42 PM   #32
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
1) I would like to be able to find the same page on my hanlin v3 and my android phone easily I mostly read on my Hanlin reader but sometimes when I am stuck without it for a 10-15 minutes I would like to be able to continue my reading.

2) Ability to browse Dropbox from inside coolreader so I can access my calibre library that I store their.

3) Donate with Paypal button somewhere inside as I can't buy from the market
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote