View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 11:29 AM   #60
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
"Heir Apparent", I'll check. "Tell-tale Con", I've read it and I've liked it a lot, I hope there's another one in the series. Jana DeLeon, not my liking.
I didn't like DeLeon until Louisiana Longshot. I thought the Mudbug was just so-so and didn't even finish it. But I really liked Louisiana Longshot and the rest of the series so far (haven't read the last one yet). And since the first is free, you can try without loss of funds if you haven't tried that series yet.