View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #29
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Quick question re small problem

Hi, I have been using the C2OPDS quite successfully for several months (v3 build 151). I have run into a new problem that I haven't been able to solve and wanted to see if anyone can spot my mistake.

I originally set up the catalog to download epub books on my ipad. Now I have a kindle and wanted to add azw3 books into the catalog. I have tried combinations on the "adv customization options" page in the "formats included" box. Using the help feature, it says to separate the formats using commas. I have tried the following:
"EPUB, AZW3"
"EPUB,AZW3"

with neither developing a catalog with an option to download the azw3 format. Only the epub format link is included.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote