View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #85
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Thank you davidfor. Is there something I could do with Calibre to help me with this? I'm thinking i could get my default size to "17" using Calibre, and then have some good choices up and down. For my Sony 505, I was able to set the font size (using Calibre) such that "small" was exactly the size I wanted.
Today no. Sometime in the next week, maybe

You could set a fixed font size in the ePub. Is that what you are doing for the Sony? I don't see a "small" option anywhere in the conversion options. Or is this a Sony driver option?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote