View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #50
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
But would you go into a shop wanting an iPhone and accidentally buy a Samsung? And then not realise and not take it back? Bear in mind that the packaging has Samsung in big letters, and no mention of Apple or iPhone. I find it hard to believe that anyone wanting an iPhone wouldn't know it was made by Apple.

Graham
I would go into a shop and ask the sales associate which phone suits my needs. He or she would direct me to one. I would have to look for the logo to see who made it. They all look similar to me just glancing down the aisle of smartphones. (Or at the BBC article)

I was agreeing with the Apple employee when he said, "Customers can get confused on whose product is whose."
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote