View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #27
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesatan View Post
Drop by the Philippines one day too! :P
Oh, now that is VERY tempting. I shall contrive to come up with an excuse.

In other exciting news, I am declaring the first draft of my current WIP to be done. Not that there aren't gaping holes in the plot that must still be remedied, and huge chunks of missing information about otherworldly fauna able to survive on a planet with boiling lakes and nighttime temperatures approaching absolute zero... but still. Done. A coherent sequence of events leading from start to finish. This is cause for happy dances.

Taking a few weeks off of writing, and will then dive into revisions.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote