View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #28
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl Punishment View Post
I use Caliber as a Caliber updater......

There always seems to be a newer version ready when I run mine, too.

I only use it for sideloaded books, and therefore don't really need to run it all that often. It's a bit cramped on my netbook screen, and I wasn't aware of some of the features others seem to be using.

Edit: I forgot to say, I did use it to convert my own unfinished books from RTF to MOBI/EPUB, but it isn't really a great way to create ebooks. There are no chapter breaks. I've gone over to Scrivener for a more complete version of the one I want to publish (if I ever finish working on it).

Last edited by DrNefario; 05-09-2012 at 08:43 AM.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote