View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 05:57 AM   #12
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
hmm, looks just like in my smartphone, except bigger and with horrid, phosphor-over-black reminding us of old dumb terminals. I'm all for B&W and W&B for day and night reading.

also, what is it about this lame and boring Angry Birds game that everyone should have it always on screen? I have it and see nothing. I enjoy the Radiant retro-spaceshooter much better.
I belong to green phosphor (some times orange) dumb terminals generation, and I allways choose that color combination for night reading with LCD devices, since I got my first device (I-mate Jamin with Haali Reader), it is really comfortable. If you like retro style games, perhaps you should give a try to "missile command" opensource game for android, really nice.

Regards.
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote