View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 02:51 AM   #200
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
User report

I worked a little more on my odt file…
Hi Roger,

I choose to separate metadata and preference panel bacause in the future the both will be grow to contain more data. Moreover, a beginner can ignore the Prefs, and just use the Metadata.

About internal links, they at the moment are ignored. This will be a must in the next releases. (someone can help me? I need more time! )

About the TOC:
W2E creates the TOC by using Headings 1-6 as reference. I don't like the Sigil way (even is very efficient) just because there are one more operation to do for the user.
Anyway, for OOo users, the simplest way to manage the TOC is to look at the Navigator Headings, the epub TOC will duplicate exactly the Navigator TOC. Just cange the heading styles the user can add or remove entries from the list.

About the images: please send to me at writer2epub[at]gmail.com the original .odt files and the generate epub, I will check the behaviour of the macro.

Thanks for your support

Luke