View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #4
Fiat_Lux
Addict
Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmricker View Post
I'm working on a metadata source plugin that fetches Dewey Decimal and Library of Congress data. That part of it is working fine -- when it finds a piece of information, it stores it as an identifier. What I'm trying to do next is calculate a genre to plug into a custom column.
Are you still working on this plugin, and if so, how much of it works? I'm willing to help beta test it, if you need somebodyw illing to risk their collection to see how well it works.

Asking, because I'd love to have both Dewey Decimal and Library of Congress Catalog numbers in my Calibre Library. What I'd really love, is a plugin that automatically adds complete CIP data for every book.
Fiat_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote